Monday, January 20, 2014

As promised and then some...

Here's some stuff that was incomplete for several years and has now been finished!



First is a Halloween image of my own make from 2009, back when I first got my Prismacolor Markers.




Next is the lovely Orihime Inoue from Tite Kubo's Bleach. This is an image of my make, but that is his character. I don't recall when I made her. Probably around the same time I did the Halloween thing. She stayed incomplete until this year, so she's dated 2014, but originally I suspect she's 2009 or 2010. I think I did well enough to honor yet another hero in my Anime/Manga world.



Surprise Fan Art! Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase byKeitarArima. This is a pretty fun and superbly drawn vampire anime not quite top of my list of all time, but certainly would fall in the top 20. This is a bit sloppy, lots of pencil (carving) marks that could not be erased or cleaned up. I tried doing a bit of new line work to try and tidy it up. Not sure where I got the original image for this, but I enjoy drawing a compilation image after I finish reading or watching a series. This was 2012, so this was right before my "dark age" of no creativity.



Sometime in the near future I'll post the other fan art images that I've done of Bleach and Naruto and a picture ofYoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I am not sure who animates/draws that series, but I loved her attitude.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment